Vyond Professional subscribers have access to the Shared Library - a place where each subscriber can upload assets and share them across their Professional account. The Shared Library is available under the Upload, Characters, and Audio icons.
1. Go to the uploads library and choose a file to share:
2. Hover the mouse over the file thumbnail and click on the ellipsis and choose to add the file to the shared library:
3. The file will then be added to the shared library:
1. Go to your custom character library and choose a character to share:
2. Hover the mouse over the character thumbnail and click on the ellipsis and choose the option to add the character to the shared library:
3. The character will be added to the shared library:
1. Go to audio icon and click on your audio library. Choose either the mic recording or text-to-speech folder :
2. Select a track to share:
3. To the right of the track, click on the ellipsis and choose the option to add the audio track to the shared folder:
4. The audio track will be added to the shared folder:
Please note: To share an uploaded audio file, refer to the steps above on how to share uploaded assets.