1) Log in to Vyond Studio and click the account dropdown tab (the initial or letter may look different).
2) Select Account Settings.
3) Select a tab and make changes to the account. Save any changes before navigating away from the page.
Please note: these tabs will vary depending on the permission level for the account. For example, Admins may have the ability to invite others to join the account, or a page to set up password & security standards, while regular accounts.
The following items are available in these sections:
- Update, change, or modify subscription level
- Add or change logo (legacy video maker only as of May 7, 2018)
- Add, update, or change display name, profile picture, company name, role, and number of employees
- Change password (if Single-Sign On is not enabled)
- Add or modify password or security standards
- Change email (if Single-Sign On is not enabled)
- Modify newsletter subscription settings with subscribe or unsubscribe
- Change the default experience of Vyond Studio (HTML5-based) or Legacy Video Maker (Flash-based)
- Find transactions and billing records
Click here for more information about payment methods.
Click here for all other account support information.