This beta feature will allow users to export closed caption files to go along with your video. Closed captions are a fantastic way to make videos more accessible. This feature is available upon request, please contact email@example.com for more information.
The SRT export feature includes time stamped information on character dialogue input either through text-to-speech or in the dialogue notes section.
1. Once text has been added for text-to-speech or in the dialogue notes section, select the Download icon on the top right of the studio:
2. Next, select the option Download SRT File:
3. The SRT file will download to your computer for further use.
Please note that SRT files can only be exported out of Vyond at this time. This is a beta feature that is not currently included in our plans and must be requested.
- For uploading SRT files to Youtube, click the link here.
- Closed Captioning in Storyline, click the link here.
- For Facebook and Instagram videos, click the link here.
The links point to sites outside of the Vyond Help Center, and our company does not necessarily endorse the views, opinions, or posts made by these businesses or third-parties.