Global Edit allows one to edit multiple assets across multiple scenes at once. Take a look at the steps below on how to use the feature and easily make changes across your video. Please Note: Global Edit is only available for Professional plan subscribers.
1) Click on one or multiple scenes in a video. Hold down SHIFT to select multiple consecutive scenes:
Hold down CTRL (or ⌘) to select multiple non-consecutive scenes.
2) Change the view to Asset View:
4) Click on any asset and use the asset properties to the right of the toolbar to make changes:
The following assets are available for changes with this feature:
- Facial expressions
- Enter/exit effects
Expanded Asset View
This option allows for groups in asset view to be expanded so that the assets can be individually edited if needed. To use this feature, follow the steps below:
1) Once in Asset View, the grouped assets will appear:
2) Next, click the Expand icon in the bottom right corner of the stage:
3) The grouped assets will now appear as individual assets:
4) Once the asset within a group has been edited, the Expand icon will change to Collapse, click that to close the expanded asset view:
The edited group appear:
5) To go back to stage view, select the Stage View button: