- Removing rows or columns in chart data panel
- Hiding line segments that don't extend to the end of the x-axis
1) Click on the Chart Data icon:
2) Click on the grey line above the ranges or the data points:
3) The range column or data row will be highlighted in orange:
4) Press Delete on the keyboard to remove the item. The change will reflect on the chart:
1) Add values in the ranges section of the Charts area. Ideally, the range that needs to have values hidden does not intersect with any other lines. In this example, Range 1 is going to have the last few data points covered up.
2) Add a rectangle shape off to the side of the chart. Change the color to match the scene's background. If the background is not a solid color, take a screenshot of the background where the line will appear and upload it as a custom asset.
3) Place the image over the values to cover them up.
Optional step - apply the Slide Up Enter Effect and adjust the timing using the timeline:
If Slide Up Enter Effect is added, it will appear in the video like this: