- Removing rows or columns in chart data panel
- Hiding line segments that don't extend to the end of the x-axis
1) Click on the chart in the stage and then select Chart Data.
2) Click on a field to modify it and add new numbers.
3) Add rows and columns by clicking on empty fields
4) Remove rows or columns by clicking on the edge of the grid to select the entire row or column. Press Delete on the keyboard to remove the item.
1) Add values in the ranges section of the Charts area. Ideally, the range that needs to have values hidden does not intersect with any other lines. In this example, Range 1 is going to have the last few data points covered up.
2) Add a rectangle shape off to the side of the chart. Change the color to match the scene's background. If the background is not a solid color, take a screenshot of the background where the line will appear and upload it as a custom asset.
3) Place the image over the values to cover them up.
Optional step - apply the Slide Up Enter Effect and adjust the timing using the timeline:
If Slide Up Enter Effect is added, it will appear in the video like this: