Adjusting Timing of Props and Effects
2) Click and drag the beginning of a track and move it to a different section of the timeline - the start time, end time, and duration appears at the top in a tooltip to give more information.
3) Click and drag the diamond shape in an asset track to change enter and exit effect delay and duration.
Creating and Adjusting Camera Movements
2) Select Add Camera Movement.
3) Move and re-size the smaller, light orange camera movement window. Zoom in requires the light orange box (the one that appears after selecting the camera movement option) to sit within the dark orange box around the outside of the scene. Zoom out requires the dark orange box (the one that appears around the stage after selecting the camera movement option) to sit within the light orange box.
4) Scenes with camera movements have camera timing tracks in the advanced timeline. Directions to open the advance timeline are at the beginning of this article. Click and drag the diamond in the blue camera timing track to adjust when the camera zoom begins and ends.