Video copying from the Legacy Video Maker into Vyond Studio is available. Videos copied into Vyond Studio may be incomplete and be missing assets, props, or other items after the copy process is finished. Please preview all copied videos before downloading them.
Select Additional Options on the video listing page of the Legacy Video Maker and select Create a Copy in Vyond Studio. It may take a moment to complete this process depending on the length and complexity of the video.
If there are missing items in a video, a message may appear in Vyond Studio upon first accessing the video:
Here is a list including, but not limited to, items that may not transfer into Vyond Studio successfully:
- PowerPoint assets (PPT files)
- Uploaded videos (MP4 files)
- Visual effects (Scene effects available in Legacy)
- Curved motion paths (Motion paths containing control points)
- Retired content (Stock characters and props removed from the platform)
- Some chart animations (Calendar, cinematic bar chart)
- Expired music (Licensing issue)
- Deleted content (Uploaded assets that that were deleted from the Legacy library)
If an asset is missing, a box with an "X" will appear like the image below, and can be replaced by selecting the box and adding an existing asset within Vyond Studio.
Non-latin fonts (Asian fonts, Cyrillic, etc.) used in Legacy would appear broken after migrating. No content is lost. Users might need to double-click on the text assets, and the content should appear correctly again.