Payments on Vyond's website may get denied for various reasons. A duplicate transaction means a card was used multiple times in too short of a time window. Please wait 5 minutes and try again.
If waiting more than 5 minutes still results in an error message, proceed with these troubleshooting steps:
- Log in to a Vyond account before attempting to purchase
- If the card holder's name has a middle initial, add it within the First Name box
- Clear browser cache
- Utilize another supported browser (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge)
- Purchase on a different computer
- Try using a different credit card, if possible
- Contact the card issuing bank to understand why they are denying the charge
NOTE: After 15 failed consecutive attempts to purchase, you will be required to wait 24 hours before attempting another purchase.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you try the above troubleshooting steps and are still unable to purchase.