Payments on Vyond's website may get denied for various reasons. If the following messages are displayed, please follow the troubleshooting steps within this article:
A duplicate transaction means a card was used multiple times in too short of a time window. Please wait 5 minutes and try again. If waiting more than 5 minutes still results in an error message, proceed with these troubleshooting steps:
- Log in to a Vyond account before attempting to purchase.
- For business credit cards, confirm the address & contact information match the card exactly. An address like 2050 Sixth Avenue cannot be entered as 2050 6th Ave. These minor differences will cause an error during checkout.
- If the card holder's name has a middle initial, add it within the First Name box.
- Clear browser cache
- Utilize another supported browser (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge)
- Purchase on a different computer
- Contact the card issuing bank to understand why they are denying the charge