Vyond does not currently have a built-in spell-check feature. However, some browser extensions such as Grammarly can be used while working in the video maker.
Grammarly can be used to:
- Add or edit text items in the video
- Create or edit text-to-speech clips
- Create or edit mic recording clips
- Share - Individual Access (Email contents)
- Add or edit non-English text**
(**Grammarly premium feature)
The Grammarly extension will NOT work in the following cases:
- Video rename
- Folder rename
- Search bar
- Share - Sharing Link
- Toolboxes (this includes imported assets, characters, props, charts, texts, audio, background, actions, expressions, enter/exit effects, scene transitions and templates toolboxes).
- Character Creator action search box
- Copy from library search
- Character name
Note: Some browser extensions and plug-ins might impact the performance of the platform. In case of errors in the video maker, try to disable browser extensions.