- Open the upload panel.
- Click on the “import files” button and choose files from your computer.
- Once the file has uploaded, click on the imported file to add it to the stage.
- Adjust the sizing and placement on the stage to your liking.
- Preview the result.
- Images: JPG, PNG (Size limit: 15 MB)
- Audio: MP3, WAV or M4A (Size limit: 15 MB)
- Fonts: TTF or OTF (Size limit: 25 MB)
- Video: MP4 (Size limit: 100 MB)
- Vector Graphic: SVG (Size limit: 2 MB)
*Uploading fonts is available to our Professional Plan subscribers only. Please also ensure that the font file is a static file.
Please note: If an unsupported file type is being uploaded, a server error will appear at the bottom of the timeline:
An X will appear over the file import, hovering the mouse over the unsupported file will show the error:
Please check the file type to ensure it is a supported format. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.