Under the subscription page, you will see your current account information. The option to Manage Account is available when clicking the three dots to the far right of the subscription name under the Subscription List.
The Subscription Overview under Manage Account, will show the plan end date, number of seats, plan type and the subscription number.
Clicking on the three ellipsis will provide options for changing your plan, early renewal, turning auto renew off, and canceling your subscription. Please note that admins for Professional Accounts will have the options to add seats.
To upgrade your plan, you can choose the option to change your plan type and term
1. Click on the three ellipses on the Subscription Overview page and choose the option to Change Plan:
2. A list of all applicable plans will show for you to choose from:
Please note: For Essential and Premium upgrades, plans with a higher duration and tier will be available. For renewal, plans with a lower duration and tier as the current plan, will also show.
For Professional, only plans with a higher duration will appear for upgrades. For renewal, plans with a lower duration will be available.
3. Once a plan has been chosen, you can proceed to checkout:
The upgrade is effective immediately and the total is shown.
Please note that the total cost is based on the remaining value of the current plan.
When downgrading a plan, please note that it will take effect on the next renewal. Downgrading during an active plan is not possible.
Quarterly plans are not offered during the initial purchase and are only offered when changing the plan or upgrading the term.
The Renew Now option will be available as long as the corresponding plan's expiry date is within 90 days from today.
1. Click on the three ellipses on the Subscription Overview page and choose the option to Renew Now:
2. You can then proceed to confirm the renewal:
A notice will appear letting you know your renewal was successful:
Turn Auto-Renew Off
1. Click on the three ellipses on the Subscription Overview page and choose the option to Turn Auto-Renew Off:
2. You will be taken to a page to Turn Auto-Renew Off:
3. The changed will then appear on the Subscription Overview page:
1. Click on the three ellipses on the Subscription Overview page and choose the option to Cancel Subscription:
2. You will be taken to a page to confirm the changes:
3. Once the changes have been confirmed, you will be taken to a page to share why the plan subscription was canceled:
4. Once the feedback has been submitted, the option to return to your videos will appear along with the end date of the subscription:
Please note, after canceling a subscription, future amendments cannot be made. Canceling a subscription does not issue a refund. For more questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.