Background manipulation allows one to customize how the background looks in the scene. The ability to fix a background to your scene is available for imported images. Check out the video below:
Please note, videos can be used as a background, however onlyone video can be used per scene.
Setting an Imported Image as the Background
1. Hover the cursor over the selected image and right click. From the menu choose Use as Background:
2. The background will then appear fixed to the scene:
Adjusting the Image
1. To adjust the image, right click and select Customize Background:
2. The entire image will show to allow you to adjust what part you would like to use as the background. You can move the image accordingly. Once the image has been adjusted, click outside of the scene to fix it in place.
1. Select the Background icon in the asset properties:
2. The settings will appear with a drop down menu to adjust and crop the image. The option to flip the image will also appear:
Crop options inclide:
- Fill Stage
- Fit to Stage
Once the background is set, assets can then be added to start your video making journey.