Check out the video below to learn how to rotate an asset!
1. Select the Motion Path option from the top right side of the asset properties:
2. Use the arrow to choose the type of path, for rotating an asset in place, a line path is required:
3. Once the path as been applied to the asset, move the secondary asset that appears once a motion path has been applied, directly on top of the asset:
The result should look like one asset:
4. Next, open the Path Settings using the drop down arrow:
5. Under Rotation, choose from the drop down menu for the type of rotation:
6. Then, input how many times the asset should rotate:
7. Once the number of rotations as been input, your asset will rotate when you hit preview.