Scalable Vector Graphic (SVG) import is available to all users. Only image files will be supported at this time.
1. Go to the Upload icon:
2. Drag and drop or use the Upload File button to import the SVG file into the studio:
3. Once the file is imported, click the file to add it to the scene:
4. The colors of the file can be changed on the top right of the asset toolbar:
- The maximum size for an SVG file is 2MB.
- If more than 12 colors appear in an SVG file, an arrow will appear next to the color icons.
- If an SVG file cannot be uploaded, an error will appear.
- Animated SVG files are not supported at this time.