Adding custom colors to Quick Access
1. Select the Base Color icon and choose a custom color for the background of a video. Available options for selecting a color include RGB & HSB codes, eyedropper tool, or choosing a color from the color grid.
2. Right-click on the color preview to add the color to Quick Access.
3. Open the Video Contents panel to access Quick Access colors.
Adding stock colors to Quick Access
Stock colors are available for placement in Quick Access. Three stock color categories are available: Whiteboard Animation, Business Friendly, or Contemporary.
1. Open the Palettes tab and scroll vertically to explore stock palettes.
2. Right-click on a color and select Add to Quick Access.
3. The color appears in the Quick Access panel.