- Creating a new folder
- Moving videos to a folder
- Drag and drop videos to a folder
- Renaming a folder
- Deleting a folder
- Creating a new folder while moving videos
1. Navigate to the Your Videos page from the Home page.
2. Click on the NEW FOLDER button.
3. Type in the name of the new folder and click CREATE.
4. The new folder is empty after creation and will appear on your list with other folders - follow the next set of steps to add videos to the folder.
1. Select the videos you wish to move to a folder from your video list, right-click on one of the videos, and select Move to.
2) Select a folder from the list and click COPY HERE.
Drag and drop videos to a folder
1) Click and hold the video you want to drag to a folder. The video will be highlighted blue when selected.
2) A thumbnail of the video will appear where it can be dragged to the desired folder.
Please note: Users cannot drag and drop videos into the Shared With You folder.
1) Select the folder you wish to rename from your video list.
2) Right-click and then select Rename.
3) Type in the new folder name and click SAVE.
1) Select a folder from your video list.
2) Right-click and then select Delete.
3) Click DELETE to confirm your selection. Please note: folders are not recoverable and this action is irreversible. The videos from the folders will appear in the trash where you can recover them.
Creating a new folder while moving videos
1. After selecting Move to once videos have been selected, you will have the option to create a new folder. Select NEW FOLDER at the bottom left of the pop up window.
2. A space above the other folders will appear where you can input the folder name. Once a name is provided, hit Enter on your keyboard.
3. Your folder will appear in the below list. Select the folder and click MOVE HERE.
4. The selected videos will appear in the newly created folder.