This feature is available for Vyond Enterprise users.
Users are now able to save specific colors to a custom palette in the Vyond Studio. This feature helps users easily maintain consistent brand imaging across all videos they create. See the steps below to learn how to create a custom color palette in the Vyond Studio.
1) In the Vyond Studio, open the Background Color panel.
2) Open the All Palettes tab.
3) Click CREATE PALETTE to start a new custom palette.
4) Name your palette.
5) Navigate to the All Colors tab.
6) Create a color using the color wheel, inputting HEX/RGB codes, or using the eyedropper tool.
If you have an image with colors you would like to add to your palette, use the Color Palette Detection tool. Learn more about Color Palette Detection here.
7) Right-click on a color swatch and click Add to Palette to add it to a custom palette, or to create a new palette.
8) Open the All Palettes tab to access your custom palette and colors.
Manage custom palettes using the option menu to rename or delete existing palettes.