Users can now enhance their audio to remove background noise and other inconsistencies with sound. Some notes to keep in mind when using the enhancement features:
- This feature is available only with a Professional and Enterprise subscription.
- When using this feature, other actions can be performed while waiting for the audio to process.
- The time it takes to process an enhancement is mostly determined by the length of the audio file. The longer it is, the more time it will take. This relationship isn't perfectly linear, but you can expect the process to take slightly more time than the duration of the audio track itself. For example, a 60-second audio file will likely take between 70 and 90 seconds to process.
To use the enhancement feature, follow the steps below:
1. Once you have either added imported audio or used Vyond to record directly in the studio, the option to toggle Speech Enhancer will appear at the bottom of the recording window:
Please note for imported audio, right click on the audio track and select the settings option for the window to appear:
2. Toggle the Speech Enhancer.
The audio track in the timeline along with the window will show a loading circle:
3. After some moments, the audio track will be enhanced and the toggle will appear blue to show the enhancement has been completed. Listen to the audio to notice the difference: