- Download a video from within Vyond Studio
- Download a video from the Video List page
- Bulk Download from Video Listing Page
1. Click on the Download icon in the top right corner of the Studio and select the format and export resolution. The video may download immediately in your browser or a link to download is sent to the email address associated with the Vyond account.
1. Click on the More Options icon on a video thumbnail, or from the Video Listing Page.
2. Click one of the download options from the pop-up menu: Download HD (720p) or Generate Full HD (1080p).
3. If Download HD (720p) is selected, a message may pop-up asking to open the file or save the file. The video may automatically download to your "Downloads" directory on your computer depending on default settings, or to another folder if the default save location was changed in the past. Choose one of the options to proceed with downloading the video and open in Windows Media Player, QuickTime, VLC, or any other media player compatible with your device.
- Note: Depending on the complexity and length of the video, the 720p conversion may also take some time to generate.
4. If Generate Full HD (1080p) is selected, a confirmation box appears and a message is sent to the email address on file when the video is completed.
Bulk Download from Video Listing Page
1. Select the videos to generate:
2. Right-click on any highlighted video and choose an export option:
3. A window will pop up, notifying you that the downloads will be ready after the generation is complete.
You can opt out of an email reminder or keep the box checked to receive the notification:
4. Once your videos are ready, the option to download will appear:
Please note - Expired accounts are unable download or export content. Vyond Essential subscriptions will have a logo or watermark applied to them after download (learn more here). Vyond Premium and Professional do not have watermarks.
All users have a monthly download limit of 500 videos/GIF's per month. The limit is reset at the first of every month (1st of the month at 00:00 UTC+0).