Users can add custom watermarks to videos. Once applied, the watermarks will be embedded in the video and can't be turned off while previewing the video. This feature is available for Enterprise and Professional for Agencies plans only. Check out the following steps below to learn how to add a watermark to a video.
1. Upload an image or select an image from the content panel.
Please note, only static images (.jpg, .png) can be used.
2. Right-click on the chosen image and select Use as Watermark.
3. The Watermark Settings window will appear. Select the Position drop-down menu to choose the location of the watermark in the video.
4. Select the Opacity and enter a percentage to adjust the watermark's opacity.
5. Click Apply to add the watermark to the video.
6. To view the watermark, Preview the video.
Edit or Remove a Watermark
1. Click the Video Settings icon (gear icon on the top toolbar).
2. Select the Edit icon to modify the watermark settings.
3. Select Remove to delete the current watermark and remove it from the video.
Account owners can adjust permissions for who can use the watermark feature on the account. Navigate to the Branding and Approval menu option.
Select Edit to the right of the Custom Watermarks.
After the permissions have been selected, click Save.
Using a different image asset to Add Watermark will replace the current watermark.